For those of you who have never been to the show before we’ve added this page to answer some of your basic questions regarding admission to the show.
- The cost for admission is $30 per person (spouses are free of charge), children 15 and under are also free.
- This $30 admission fee covers the entire weekend, from the meetings beginning Friday night until the close of the show Sunday afternoon, including all layout tours and clinics.
- There is no reduced rate if you are only attending the show for one day. The cost is the same whether you attend the entire weekend or just one afternoon.
- You can register in advance by going to the registration form tab at the top of the page and printing off a form and mailing it in with your payment. This ensures that you will not have to wait in line at the show and will have a preprinted badge waiting at the show for you.
- You can also purchase admission at the door at any time.
- The registration form is the same for people who just wish to attend the show and vendors who wish to rent tables at the show, use the tab at the top labled “Registration”